Thursday, June 9, 2011

A List to Start the Summer With

Hello everyone! My first blog post, hooray! I thought it would be a good idea to start things off with a list I made for the summer. A list of essentials that will make my wardrobe current but also still fit in my teeny weeny closet. Plus it'll help to keep me from shopping frivolously, so here it is...

1. A floppy hat (for those oh-so-sunny days)
2. A wicker bag/tote, perfect for beach-going or shopping in the farmer's market
3. Fun colored/patterned/lace shorts
4. Swimsuit coverup
5. A cool water bottle I don't mind carrying with me at all times
6. Fedora (I'm a fan of mixing masculine and feminine touches)
7. Maxi dress
8. Gold watch
9. A black STURDY belt (since all of mine keep falling apart)

and last but not least....

10. A HUGE cocktail ring that'll make a statement

I actually just bought a pair of fun shorts from ModCloth.com

I plan on wearing them sometime this week so pics will be coming soon! They're the perfect way to stay cool and still be stylish even in the sweltering 97 degree weather.

So readers, what's on your list of must-haves for the summer?

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment