Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy July!

Happy July!  What a great day for the first day of July in Michigan... it's sunny and HOT!  Plus it's a holiday weekend, which means a long weekend off of work for me!

In my last post I shared my wishes for a jean jacket.  Well... I finally bought one!  For years I wasn't sure if I should since I wasn't sure quite how to style it.  I've never been a fan of wearing a jean jacket with a pair of jeans... and I wear jeans a lot.  But lately I've caught on to the idea of pairing it with a cotton dress.  It's a casual look but still looks pulled together.  So, I must admit, I stole this outfit idea from a few different friends but I'm sure they don't mind!
Me, looking like I have somewhere to go.  Nope, I just like this spot in front of my house for outfit shots!
dress: Express
jean jacket: American Eagle
shoes: Merona
watch: Paul du Pree
necklace: American Eagle

So I've found at least one way to wear my jean jacket... any ideas on how to style it next?  This could potentially be a good piece for a Remix post.  Share your thoughts!

Enjoy the holiday weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment