Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reunited in 3 weeks!

Great news!  Samantha and I will finally be reunited in exactly 3 weeks from today!  We're excited to get some pictures taken together during our breakfast meet up.  It's been over 4 months since we've seen each other last, and that is too long to go without seeing your best friend!

To recognize this exciting event, I wanted to post a picture of the two of us.  Then I realized that we haven't had a picture taken of just the two of us in a really really long time.  The most recent ones were of us looking not too fashionable............ so I decided on a throwback photo!  This one is from the summer of 2007, when we were fresh out of high school.  Oh good times...

Top: Samantha and Julia in 2007.  Bottom: Connecting Pittsburgh and Detroit!

We definitely look like youngins in that picture, but I've always loved it.
The Cup of Tea ladies will be together at last!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you guys have fun together! I love being reunited with old friends also

    http://ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww :D I'm so happy for you guys! My best friend left to Canada for about a year and a half and I missed her so much! But she's back now so it's all good :P


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!

    "Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes."
    -Henry David Thoreau


    *e*

    ReplyDelete