Monday, August 15, 2011

Luna Saturdays

How convenient is it that my favorite dance club is right down the street from my house?  I love going out to dance at Luna with my friend Rachel on Saturday nights.  It really wipes me out though so I usually only go every couple months, but when I do go it's always a blast!  Seriously... two of my toes are still numb from dancing!

And a closer detail shot of the tank + skirt:
tank: Express
skirt: Pitaya
blazer: Target
shoes: vintage
clutch: vintage
necklace: Bittersweet Nostalgia

I didn't actually wear those shoes out dancing, that would have made the toe situation even worse.  But I love those shoes and used this photo shoot as an opportunity to wear them.  They actually belong to my mom, but she has passed them down to me!


I'm still waiting for my picture to show up on PictureThisCity.com. I wish I were patient enough to wait for them to post it so I could include it in this post!  But I'm not, and I haven't posted an outfit in a while, so I'm not waiting.  Maybe I'll post it in a few days when it's finally posted on the site.

In other news, this evening I went to go pick up my shipment from Payless that included the snazzy oxfords from my last post and was lucky to stumble upon the Buy One Get One Half Off deal.  Now, I'm usually not a sucker for the deals.  I don't like to buy things just for the sake of buying things, because that's dumb and a waste of money.  That being said, I did cave and pick up a cheap pair of sparkly flats for $8.  Perhaps I will wear those to Luna next time and have happier toes afterwards.

yay!

Coming soon are pictures from yesterday's meet up with Cup of Tea's other leading lady, Samantha!  It was a super fun morning, but way too short :(

Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. this is my favorite look so far...love the mix of the sequins with the print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the same tank at Express! :-) -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that skirt, it really suits you!

    XOXO

    ashleighduncan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool how you paired the sequins with the floral print. Cute!

    Check out my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    Now following you with GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sequins and the skirt together! THat skirt is to diiiiee for!

    -xx-
    lesbeauxetlesbelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! So much! It is perfect for dancing, pretty, sparkly, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whole outfit, especially the blazer and top, so lovely! I was also wondering if you've ever done a tutorial on how you style your hair? I love how you do yours, the curls look so pretty :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete