Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tea time!

A few weeks ago I was invited to attend tea at the Townsend Hotel in Birmingham, MI to benefit The Nature Conservancy.  I'd never been to "tea time" before so it was fun to get dressed up and eat little desserts and sip tea.

 
dress: LC Lauren Conrad
blazer: Delia's
shoes: Mix No. 6
necklace: gift



Each guest left with a little bag of treats to take home.  I, of course, had to photograph them before eating anything because they were all so pretty!


Speaking of tea, Cup of Tea's other leading lady, Samantha, is coming into town one week from today!  So excited!  I'm sure we'll end up drinking tea.  Yum.


Cheerio!


5 comments:

  1. absolutely love the dress! and once again im obsessed with your hair!!

    ---
    Rimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I WANT THAT DRESS."

    I <3 this. That dress is so sweet and feminine and I like the idea to pair it with a blazer! I hadn't really thought of that before.

    There is even lavender and amethyst in these photos! :-)

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  3. From two bloggers, tea lovers, and pretty-dress followers we say KUDOS! We fell in love with your style. BTW, this dress has the prettiest pastel colors ever. Saludos desde Argentina.

    ReplyDelete