Sunday, August 7, 2011

What's Cute, and Floppy, and Black all over?

I've decided to post twice today.  During the week I hardly have time to make posts, so it always feels like I'm having to pick and choose what to post on the weekend.  Lately I've had my eye on a black floppy hat for fall.  I love the floppy hat.  I have three floppy hats for summer, but they're woven and belong on the beach.  For fall I'm wanting something more sophisticated and black.


That is what I want.  I think.  Unless I find a similar version elsewhere that I like more.  As much as I LOVE summer, I'm getting a little burned out on the hot hot days (no pun intended).  I find myself thinking about boots, and leather jackets, and fall hats, and long sleeves lately.  Must.  Stop.  Now.
 I wait all year for hot weather in Michigan.  But I guess one of the only good things about summer ending is fall starting.

Okay, enough of this fall talk.

I leave you, today, with Audrey in a black hat.  Sophisticated, yes?  Yes.




6 comments:

  1. I love hats! I need to get my hands on the ones H&M brought out for autumn. They're so nice! I love the one you showed.

    http://elle-yeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely hat! :)

    http://survivingcollegefashionably.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!!! Just re-watched Breakfast at Tiff's the other day! Can't seem to find a wide rimmed hat that looks like the one Audrey Hepburn wore tho.

    Eve's Editorials

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I've been on the search for a floppy black hat for months! I seem to have a hat in every color except black!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been searching the internet this evening for a great hat! Great post, you read my mind! :)

    Ebay Finds > http://www.my-cherry-picker.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sort of style, although I wish summer lasted a bit longer personally :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete