Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

It's September 2nd and it still feels like full on summer here in Michigan.  It's currently 97° and sunny!  Great way to finish out summer!  While it feels crazy to even mention long pants, this post is all about 'em!  I'm confessing my love for jeans.  I can't get enough of them.  They're overflowing in my closet and I still manage to make room for more.  The thing is though, I wear all of my jeans.  I'm not one of those people that buys a ridiculous amount of clothing just to let it hang in the closet never to see the light of day.

So I threw together a special Labor Day weekend jeans collage.  Am I a dork?  Well, yes.



And I will share with you a photo from my closet.  This is one of my shelves filled to the max with jeans (and a few other long pants, but mostly jeans).  I've also got older pairs hidden in my closet that I haven't been able to part with yet.  I never get rid of anything until I'm absolutely sure it's ready to go because there have been too many times I regret giving something away.  So when I think I'm done with a pair, I hold on to them and, not so much to my surprise, I usually end up pulling them out and giving them new life!  So yes, I'm a jeans-aholic, but I love them and wear them all!



What item of clothing can you not get enough of?  Any exciting long-weekend plans for anyone?


Stay cool!

6 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so jealous of the sunny weather you're having! In England, it's looking pretty gloomy already...but then it does give me an excuse to also wear the many pairs of jeans I have! :p I must have about 10 or so, definitely in need of a clear out.

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of my Levi's customised jeans. They have feathers on the back pockets and I love them - even though they are way too big!

    xoxo

    http://ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can´t get enough of cheap monday jeans - love it. I saw you on IFB and now I follow you :)

    Nice weekend
    and sweet regards
    http://styleundsein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! have an awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love jeans as well because I really find them so comfy to wear even if I live from a tropical country. You might want to check out LIFO. It is fun interactive site for girls where you can share your beauty tips and fashion ideas to others.

    ReplyDelete