Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Last First Day Of School

As the title above says, today was my last First Day of School.  I definitely have mixed feelings about this.  As much as I'm ready to be done and move forward with my life, I will miss going to school.  I've always loved school.  I love buying school supplies every September.  Notebooks: check, Pencils: check, Pens: check, Folders: check.  I'm always eager to learn as much as I can.  I just want to know everything there is to know about art and design (more specifically graphic design)!


I actually had this outfit photographed over the weekend.  And it was a lot warmer then.  You see in these pictures I'm wearing short sleeves?  Hah.  Mother Nature sure likes to play tricks on me and make it cold for the first day of school unlike it should have been!


Yes, I'm incredibly nerdy.  I love looking at my textbooks.  I actually read them when the professors say to.  Did I not say that I love to learn?  This December I'll finally be graduating with my Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design.  This semester's class load: Typography (yum), Women In Literature (yay), and Computer Literacy (??? This is definitely a required class.  I think I know how to use the computer since I'm a graphic designer... oh well, I've been putting it off for four years so I guess I'll take it now).


shirt: Wet Seal
pants: LC Lauren Conrad
bag: Nine & Co.
shoes: Payless
ring: H&M
bracelet: gift
necklace: Heritage 1981

I'm happy I had a chance to blog today.  I'm currently taking a break from one of my freelance design jobs that is really frustrating me.  My eyes/brain are fried and I'm using this entry as my escape for a few minutes!

Anyone else back to school today?

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely! My first day of school was three weeks ago, and it was pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you had your last first day of school! If it were up to me, I'd be a professional student. At least you looked really cute :-) love those shoes!

    -Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute school look...I wish I dressed this stylish in College...the worst thing about that sentence is that I went to school for Fashion..haha

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete