Saturday, September 17, 2011

Quirks In Cowboy Boots

Well it appears that I am very behind in outfit posts!  I've been accumulating photos and haven't had any time to post them!  So the weather is now changing, and I still have some outfits to post that were taken during warmer weather:


Finally, a post that proves I've been wearing my cowboy boots!


And also a post that somewhat reveals another side of myself: silly and quirky ^ I let that side out to people slowly, after they know that I can be completely normal too. :D


dress: Forever21
boots: Alloy
belt: Gap
bracelets: gifts
necklace: Heritage 1981
stick: my backyard

I've been having fun experimenting with a few Photoshop actions saved on my computer.  I love the effects they make, but I also love the bright and "normal" colors too.  So I included both in this post.

Tomorrow I'm heading out to the other side of the state to visit my sister in Grand Rapids.  I'm looking forward to it!  Too bad I'll also have to be stressing out about getting school work done at the same time.  I'm reading Jane Eyre in my Women In Literature class, and it's soooo good.  Only problem is that I have to read it really fast.  I wouldn't have a problem with reading all day if I didn't also have a million other things to do too.  Anyone else read Jane Eyre or seen the movie?  I'm loving it so far, so don't spoil anything for me.  I plan on watching one of the movies after since I haven't seen any of those yet either.

I'm off to go continue reading!
P.S. I finally saw 500 Days of Summer last night, and let me tell you, I LOVE those outfits!  I got super inspired.  Almost enough to consider bringing back my 60s-inspired bangs that I had a few years ago.  After sleeping on it though, I decided against it... but I love every look Zooey Deschanel wore.  They were sooo cute.

6 comments:

  1. I from Texas and I have no cowboy boots... I should really get on that. They look super cute on you!

    -Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the boots. I agree, 500 days of Summer + Zooey = awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pictures, Julia! Very pretty!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful dress! These photos are lovely! Hope you're having a wonderful trip! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photography and the outfit! I love your blog! I'm now a follower!- Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete