Friday, September 30, 2011

Rose's On The Shore

A few weeks ago I went over to the west side of the state to visit my sister!  We ate at Rose's in East Grand Rapids, which sits right on the water of Reeds Lake.  It was such a beautiful day (and very very windy!) and we got to sit out by the water.  So beautiful.  And very convenient that the restaurant was also located next to John A Collins Park...a great place for pictures!


shirt: H&M
jeans: Levi
shoes: Payless
belt: H&M
necklace: Forever21

Tomorrow I'm heading back over to Grand Rapids to have another sister weekend.  We're meeting up with my cousins for dinner/drinks, so it should be a grand old time!

Oh, and I'm updating this while I wait for the baseball game to come back from rain delay... GO TIGERS!!  Yeah Detroit! :D

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. YAY DETROIT!!! I'm cheering for them here in Pittsburgh too! Cute outfit :)
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are so beautiful, you have a wonderful smile!! love the necklace!!

    Please check out our blog if you have a minute, Love P&C xxx

    http://proctorcruzdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete