Monday, September 5, 2011

The seasons they are a-changin'

Happy Labor Day!  Even though it's not the official end of summer (we still have 17 days left!) the turn of the weather is what really marks the season change to me.  While last Friday was 97° here, today's high is 66°.  I don't know about you, but that seems mighty fall-ish to me.  My front yard already has a few fallen brown leaves on it.

It's been about three months since Samantha and I started Cup of Tea.  Here's a recap of my summer outfit posts:


It's crazy to look back and see how many I got posted over the past three months.  What do I notice most about these pictures?  It's all of the lush green of Michigan!  So pretty.  And now I get to look forward to the challenge of creating fall outfits and the great colored leaves that are bound to show up in the photos!

Tomorrow is my first day back to school.  I have no idea what kind of free time I'll have in the next few months while I finish up my last three college classes and continue working at the same time.  I hope I'll be able to stay up on Cup of Tea!  Fingers crossed...

I would also like to mention that the lovely Rimi from An Air Of Surprise nominated Cup of Tea for the Sunshine Award:



Thanks so much!  Very kind of her.

And on that note, enjoy the cool breezes!
(If you're getting fall weather now too)

4 comments:

  1. Though its not very "fashionable" I got out my new Michigan State sweatshirt to wear today. So comfy!! Yay for fall weather!

    -Steph :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly enjoyed your fashion recap <3 You have such beautiful floral outfits!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of the summer outfits. I just dedicated my most recent blog post to the transition to Winter knits coming in soon. I can't wait to to a huge wardrobe swap for cosy pieces!

    I'd love if you could check it out!

    xoxo


    http://ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/2011/09/cosy-knits-for-fall.html

    ReplyDelete