Monday, October 10, 2011

blueblack denim

Go Tigers!!  Okay, now that I've got that out of the way:


lace shirt: Charlotte Russe
jeans: American Eagle
jean jacket: American Eagle
necklace: gift
hat: American Eagle
shoes: Steve Madden

So I didn't realize this before typing the above ^ but I guess this is a AE-hefty outfit.  Not intentional.  I'm looking for every opportunity to wear my jean jacket these days.  I'm not 100% on board with wearing the jacket with blue denim jeans yet (I'm working on it) so I took the opportunity to mix it with black denim instead.

How do you feel about wearing jean and jean (as in jean jacket/shirt with blue jeans on the bottom)?  Lovers?  Haters?  Do share... I'm interested.

Now I'm back to my homework.  This week's Woman In Literature book is Love Medicine by Louise Erdrich.  Very very good.  Hope everyone's Monday went well!  Michigan has been enjoying a heat wave this past week.  Peak hours have been in the 80s!  I sense the weather will turn on me soon though... as in Wednesday :(

Until next time!

P.S.
Thank you for all of the wonderful comments lately!  They've been so nice to read, especially on all of the stressful days I've been having lately.  Thanks, readers!  :)

10 comments:

  1. TIGERRRRS! :) I'm not a denim on denim fan either, just can't bring myself to do it-- unless it's a chambray shirt I guess I'd give it a shot.
    Cute outfit!
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love denim on denim! looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, your hair!! Beautiful. Major hair jealousy going on right here. Haha.
    And I'm a big fan of your lace top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is really cute. <3

    I stumbled upon you guys blog via bloglovin and after going back several pages I knew I needed to follow. As a new follower I'll introduce myself as Rae. :)

    PS: Congrats on being featured on LC website.

    http://tinyvanillafrap.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia!! The Hat is SO adorable!
    xx
    Siddy

    What gorgeous photographs!! This place really is full of life!
    xx
    Siddy

    www.SiddySays.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the hat looks so so cute on you! and i love your glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hat, to die for dahhhhling. I'm following you now. Yay! Always nice to meet other Michiganders! The weather is too beautiful for words right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute in that hat. :)

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a nice hat! so cute...

    http://fashionfoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete