Monday, October 3, 2011

Featured On LaurenConrad.com!

If you know me, you know that I am in love with Lauren Conrad's line at Kohl's.  Seriously.  It can get dangerous if I walk past that section in the store because I'll just want to buy everything!  If you've been following Cup of Tea closely, you'll see that a lot of my outfits involve something LC Lauren Conrad.

Anyway, today I was so surprised and happy to see that Lauren chose one of my outfits to feature on her website!  You can see her post here!  It was all about business casual, so I submitted a pic that I took one day after work, and there I am on LaurenConrad.com!

This is the look that was featured:


shirt: Forever21
black tank underneath: H&M
pants: New York & Company
shoes: Nine West
necklace: gift


That definitely brightened my day at work today!  Anyone else a big LC Lauren Conrad clothing fan?

Thanks Lauren!

10 comments:

  1. congrats! what a perfect look to pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that she featured your outfit!!! I love LC's style and that outfit looks great on you. I can't really always wear skinnies...- Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a HUGE fan, so I'm of course jealous! Super cute outfit :)
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! That is so cool! :-D

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shirt! I also would buy it if I saw it (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, that's awesome! It's easy to see why the outfit was picked, you look great! Following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning little outfit. A modern vintage vibe, I'm digging it!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow congrats, that's amazing! Great outfit, I can see why it was featured :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being featured! The outfit is so pretty, love the blouse :) I am a fan of Lauren Conrad's clothes, I just haven't bought anything from there yet....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Lauren Conrad's line but every time I make it to the Kohl's close to my home time all the small sizes are gone and I like to try things on before I purchase them. :( LOVE you blog!

    ReplyDelete