Monday, October 24, 2011

Fishing In The Rain

Short entry today...  I just had to share a quick pic of my rain boots because I think they're adorable.  I seriously feel like a little kid because of the amount of joy they bring in the form of giggling.  It sounds silly, but they make me smile.


rain boots: Target

You may not be able to tell in the photo, but the white and red spots are actually little fish.  These boots have been coming in handy lately with all of this rain!

The only drawback is that I've had to be mad at Target lately when usually I love Target.  I ordered two sizes of these to make sure I had the right fit and have yet to even receive the other size, let alone return it.  I ordered these back in the first week of September.  Oh, and they charged my credit card for both sizes.  My attempt at calling customer service resulted in them telling me to call UPS, who then told me to call Target.  After calling Target for the second time they proceeded to put me on hold for 45 minutes until I finally had to hang up because my class was starting.  I've yet to call them back even though I really should get on that.  But who has 45+ minutes to wait on hold?  I know I don't!  Okay, rant over.  They really are cute boots :)


8 comments:

  1. Love these rain boots!! Man, that stinks that Target didn't help you out! Hopefully your other pair comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute boots! I'd giggle all day too.
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots are so cute, I love all the fishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Festive rain boots are seriously one of the greatest things ever invented! By their nature they are intended for cloudy, rainy, gloomy days, and that's when you need the extra smile the most! I used to say that my multi-colored plaid ones emit vibes of happiness. :-) I love those little fishies!

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you get your discount! these are soooooo cute! they definitely bring joy to a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's crazy - I hope that you get the other size wellies soon. It's annoying being put on hold and having your credit drained.

    On a more positive note, your wellies are adorable, I love the fish print!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are SUPER cute! Living in such a rainy city, getting pleasure from my rain boots is a necessity, haha.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete