Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



photo credits to Kate Pruitt of Design Sponge, tfelix on Flickr, & Jessica of Craftily Ever After (yay Pinterest!)

I'm so thankful for so many things, especially my family and friends.  Without them I wouldn't be where I am today.  With graduation from college coming in just a few weeks, I am extremely thankful for my parents who have supported me all of this time, and also that I have a job to step into where I will be doing my passion: graphic design!  And, of course, I'm also very thankful to all who have supported me in this blog, and all of my followers!  Your comments always make my day, so thank you!

This is the best holiday.  Right now I'm watching the America's Thanksgiving Parade on TV, which takes place right nearby in downtown Detroit.  I love watching all of the Detroit marching bands!  Then later this afternoon I'm heading to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving dinner with the family!  How are you spending your Thanksgiving this year?

Happy Turkey Day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! The DH is at work, so I'm going to have dinner with him later!- Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete