Monday, November 14, 2011

A Purse Of Old Books

It's been a long day.  I'm ready to just sleep.  But instead I'll post an outfit!  The below photos are of my outfit this past Saturday.  I spent the afternoon at a local craft fair supporting my friend Paris of Bittersweet Nostalgia. I gotta say, there are some strange craft shoppers out there.... interesting people watching.  Anyway, it was fun and I bought a necklace that I'll have to share on here as sooooon as a photograph it (lost the light too early today to photograph... the whole day was one big cloud and thunderstorm!)


sweater: LC Lauren Conrad
jeans: Levi's
shoes: Target
purse: Target
necklace: American Eagle
ring: Stella & Dot

When I decided to use this purse for the photos, I grabbed a couple books to fill it so it would weigh enough to stay on my shoulder... and then I discovered upon taking them out that the colors went well with my outfit!  So they were photographed too.


Plus, who doesn't like an old book?  I know I do.

Happy Monday!

11 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that purse! Can't believe you found it at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is amazing. I want it! :) A cute, comfortable look for a day out. Lovely!!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous sweater. now following from IFB ^^

    http://fashionpho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit look so comfy and lovely <3 the last picture is adorable :) the books, the purse and the wild nature <3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, beautiful books and gorgeous hair!
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia,

    I read every post and it makes me miss you. Lets hang out soon!

    ~Jamie R

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sweater and bag! That's really cool that the colors match your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty & cozy look - love this!! Also I'm loving your bag it has such a lovely vintage vibe to it, and I ADORE that Stella & Dot ring too. Happy almost weekend, love. xo v

    ReplyDelete
  9. simple but very pretty outfit.... i so love vintage items too... love you blog, following you now,hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute simple outfit (love that bag)! I just found you on IFB and am enjoying your blog. I am sure you hear this all the time but your hair is gorgeous!

    Have a great weekend!
    -Cass
    http://darlingnomad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color of that sweater!! Also the bag is so beautiful. Very vintage looking.

    ReplyDelete