Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday in Pink

Last week my co-workers and I had our holiday lunch at the fancy Detroit Athletic Club.  What a great excuse to dress up!  I was lacking holiday-colored fancy clothes, so I went with this look instead:


sweater: Forever21
skirt: LC Lauren Conrad
tights: unknown
shoes: Mix No. 6

Who says you can't wear pink for the holidays?  Besides, the faceted beads (is that what those are called?) make it a bit more festive.  Anyway, the Detroit Athletic Club building is absolutely gorgeous.  Located in downtown Detroit, it was established way back in 1887!  I wish I had pictures of the inside because any attempt at describing it really would not do it justice.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends!  I'm off to go enjoy my day off work today.  I'll be catching up with a friend in town from Chicago along with some local friends too.  Ahh I love days of just hanging out with nothing important to do.  :)

Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. Your pleated pink skirt is so pretty :) I love hanging out with nothing important to do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised at how much I like the Lauren Conrad clothes!! She has some cute stuff!

    I've been following your blog for several weeks now and really love it! I awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award! http://beautybyarielle.blogspot.com/2011/12/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pleated skirt! <333

    xoxojc
    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely! And thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! whatawonderfulweardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous skirt, and love how it looks with your hair coloring... in the winter! I totally wear pink all-year-long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you look so good in pink! seriously it goes so well with your complexion and hair. Love it! Happy New Year and have fun in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful skirt.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete