Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Shoes + Instagram + Pinterest = Yay!

I've been on the shoe prowl lately, searching for new pumps!  I currently own black velvet pumps that were getting very worn and embarrassing looking, black business pumps (aka reasonable heel height and no platform), and nude patent leather pumps.  My new purchases:


top: Bandolino Gillian Pump
bottom: Marc Fisher Sydney Pump

As a replacement for the aging velvet pumps, I purchased the black suede Bandolino pumps with an ankle strap (exactly what I was looking for!).  They're pretty much at my heel height limit for being able to walk.  The Marc Fisher pumps were purchased in anticipation for warmer weather.  You hear that spring?  I'm ready for you now.  I've been avoiding new clothing purchases lately because I'm planning to go shopping on my trip to Chicago next month.  I've decided that excludes shoes though.

On a different note, I'm now a cool kid and have started playing with my Instagram app.  SO.  If you'd like to follow me, my username is juliarenkert and my photos are not very exciting yet.  Don't let that deter you from following though!  They will get more exciting, I promise.  Also, consider following me on Pinterest as well!  If you'd like me to check out your Instagram photos or Pinterest boards, leave your username/URLs below! :)

Edit: I plan to be posting my tea and fashion related Instagram photos to Cup of Tea's Facebook Page, so "like" the page as a different way to follow if you don't have Instagram!

Happy Sunday!

15 comments:

  1. I love those pumps, so pretty :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia, for some reason I can't comment on your posts!! For some reason there is no box showing up to add a comment. I've been trying for a while now. Still loving the blog and wanted to let you know!!

      http://www.gingersnapjordan.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Jordan, thanks for letting me know! That's very weird... the box is showing up for me... well, I'll keep an eye on it!!

      Delete
  2. Love your pick of the pump, classic is the way to go!

    Best,
    Casey
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on the new shoes and using Instagram! I am yet to figure out how to use Instagram :/
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely! Wish I had instagram- I'd follow you if I did!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried following you with Instagram but my app couldn't find you, weird!! I'll try again later. I'm lauraab86 if you want to follow me, but my pics aren't very exciting either :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird.. that happened the other day when I tried to search for another blogger's username. I couldn't find her! But lucky for you I was able to find yours, so I'm now following! (Maybe you can find me that way?)

      Delete
  6. Those are some gorgeous pumps.
    I wish I had a fancy phone, instagram seems like such a cool app!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've just found your pretty blog and became your new follower :) can you follow me back? :)
    xo,

    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥
    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. The black pumps are gorgeous, I love the ankle strap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh love both pairs of shoes! Especially the velvet ones. I am ready for spring too. It's chilly.

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete