Monday, January 23, 2012

Super LOFT Sale Greatness!

Last week one of my neighboring city's Ann Taylor LOFT store closed.  Now this is sad, but it was also quite exciting because of the crazy sales!

Pin It

cape sweater: LOFT | shorts: LC Lauren Conrad | tights: Target | shoes: Payless | purse: Target | necklace: gift | ring: Stella & Dot


I usually don't even go into LOFT because it's mostly out of my spending range, but with this sale I was able to snag four sweaters and a pair of jeans for $58 instead of $224!  Crazy crazy!  And the sale was basically made for me because by the time I got there they only had the smaller sizes left, which usually doesn't happen.  I mostly encounter the opposite problem with sales when all of the small sizes go really fast.  Happy happy me!

On another note, I've found myself daydreaming about summer way too often lately.  This is bad.  I will not be able to experience summer weather for at least another 4 or 5 months!  Ack!  Must stay in the moment!  (I should be practicing more yoga right now to help with that!)

Happy Monday!

19 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog and loving it! You scored some awesome loft deals, I saw this sweater there and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! I love Loft but it is so expensive...even their sale items can be pricey. You got very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for sales! I love this ensemble. The top looks amazing on you. Can you believe I still haven't wore my shorts like the ones you have on - cuz I love them.

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing deal!!
    That jumper is gorgeous & looks perfect with those shorts & that necklace.
    I'm the opposite - looking forward to autumn / winter!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Nice job! I love this outfit, the colors look great on you. That last detail photo is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos. I like your style. You look very nice. Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this outfit! The sweater, the shorts! It all look fabulous!

    -xx-
    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very lucky !!! felling jelous over here !! hehehe. You look adorable in this outfit !!! i loveeee your hair ! Its beautiful =)


    MK Style Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit! Loft always has such great sales too! I got a scarf for like ten dollars (scorrrreee)

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sweater is really pretty and so is your necklace!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay on such awesome sale!!! Love the sweater, pastels are amazing! And your purse is really nice too :)
    Have a beautiful day!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great deal! That sweater is gorgeous and I love that you paired it with a shorts and tights combo - love.

    And can I just say how amazing your hair is?

    Melissa
    miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great that you got so many things for a great price! The sweater is gorgeous, I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit, followed your blog, hope you'll like my blog and follow back.
    http://sugarspiceandsomestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great outfit! I love the neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, summer! I'm so looking forward to the warmer months and I'm smitten with how you've styled up these shorts + adore the lovely hues. Oooh, and love the blog changes too - it's looking super pretty over here. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a gorgeous winter outfit! I adore the shorts, shoes and bag. Neutrals look great on you! Your hair is lovely, too. I miss my long hair!

    ReplyDelete