Saturday, February 25, 2012

Belated Valentine's Day

Last week on Valentine's Day I got really really sick.  I spent the majority of the day sleeping on my couch and wishing that the thought of eating conversation hearts wouldn't make me even more sick.  It was pretty much a crappy day.  What made it worse was that I had to cancel my Valentine dinner plans and therefore did not have a Valentine themed outfit to share with you all last week.  But that changed last night when I attended a makeup Valentine dinner!


shirt: LC Lauren Conrad | skirt: The Limited | coat: Alloy ca. 2004 | shoes: Bandolino | necklace: gift | watch: Target

Every year on Valentine's Day I realize all over again that I still don't own any pink or red shirts.  But purple is pretty close!  I used my hair and coat color to complete the Valentine color palette.

How did you spend your Valentine's Day this year?

Have a great weekend!


16 comments:

  1. The Meg coat! :) You look so nice.

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat! Beautiful colour on you.

    Much love, Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always sweetie! Love your pleated skirt!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures, i love your skirt!


    http://fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous smile! How come you're always so NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple is amazing for the V-Day! I also wore a lavender/purple dress for the V-Day! And I am loving your pink coat, it just looks so so so pretty and classy! :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Valentine's day outfit is really pretty, I love the pink coat and your pleated skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So ladylike and pretty! I was working at a trade show, and practically forgot about the holiday! Hope you are feeling much better!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you were sick! You look adorable, I love the pink coat and that skirt is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purple is a better color anyway! Love the skirt! :)

    --Amanda
    http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. that skirt and pink coat is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a lovely outfit! love the pleated midi skirt and your necklace :)
    really pretty, dear!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You poor thing. I am glad you got a makeup dinner. Love the pleats and those darling shoes. :)

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your skirt and shoes!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful, gorgeous, lovely. I like it. Fashion Education Trending with full support.

    ReplyDelete