Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Color Block Gradation

Happy February 1st!  Today starts the countdown to my birthday (12 days until February 13th!)  Yay to that!!

Anyway, today's outfit post is not one I actually wore anywhere, but one that I had fun making up because of the color gradation in it!  Yes, I'm a big color nerd and I find this color gradation exciting!

sweater: LOFT | blue dress: Pitaya | tights: Express | shoes: Ann Marino | necklace: gift

Has anyone else noticed that it's staying light longer these days?  Can I hear a yippeeee!?  That means I'll soon be able to start taking outfit pictures during the week again!  Excellent.  Have I mentioned how jealous I am of anyone that has an interior area that get's excellent daylight?  Sooo jealous.  Oh well, I'll just continue to freeze as I get my outfit shots outside!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this outfit! At first, when I read the post title, I thought it said "graduation"... glad that's not the case, because I really love the blues!

    p.s. I've noticed it's been staying lighter out--YAY!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of it! I really like the tights too! Your shoes are killer!

    -xx-
    Medge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! I love the colors you choose for your color blocking! I think they compliment each other very well! My birthday is 3 days after yours (February 16th)! haha... Well I hope you have a fabulous birthday and Happy early Birthday! ;)

    xoxo Rosalia
    http://style-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your turquoise sweater...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colours together...and that sweater is such a great style!

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes have a gorgeous vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE love LOVE the color play here! The shoes are seriously stunning, and I adore the necklace- so pretty!!! You look very chic and gorgeous in this outfit! You should definitely wear it somewhere! :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds I did this with pinks and purple last week too! Love your outfit - the colors are gorgeous on you!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete