Thursday, February 16, 2012

Goin' to Chicago!

This is where you can find me this weekend:


Today I'm catching the bus and taking it to Chicago along with two of my best friends Kristin and Paris.  I'm super excited to shop the Magnificent Mile, see the Shedd Aquarium, and ride the elevator to the top of the Willis Tower (Sears Tower).  I'll also be catching up with my friend June and interviewing her for an upcoming Featured Creative post!  I haven't been to Chicago in five years so it's about time, seeing as it's only 5 hours from my house!

I'll be posting Instagram shots on Cup of Tea's Facebook page if you'd like to experience some of the trip with me!  Or follow me on Instagram @juliarenkert

See you all when I get home!  I have some exciting new material to bring to Cup of Tea soon.  BE EXCITED.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I can't wait to see photos and such!

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the best time. My bro lives in Chicago and it's one of the best cities for seeing... and eating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice blog! I'm happy that I found it in IFB! now following you darling!

    If you want , visit my blog here:
    Http://fillthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are so lucky! I miss Chicago so much! And I actually miss the snow as well! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!I live in Chicago; enjoy yourself!

    http://diaryofyoungdesigner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great trip! Jealous!

    **Jess

    www.thestylebakery.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. chicago sounds so fun! lucky :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete