Monday, March 12, 2012

Cup of Tea in the Top 5 for Lauren Conrad's Blogger Contest! Please vote!

I have super super exciting news!  Cup of Tea was chosen by Lauren Conrad and her team to be in the top 5 for her LC Lauren Conrad & Kohl's blogger contest!  This makes me incredibly happy to even reach it this far in the competition!  Please help get Cup of Tea into the next round by voting for me!  It takes 2 seconds of your time and you don't need to sign-up for anything.  Super super easy. Vote here!


If you follow Cup of Tea closely, you'll know that I'm pretty much obsessed with her line at Kohl's and almost always feature something from it in my style posts.  It would mean so much to continue competing!  If you'd feel so inclined, help a girl out and vote for me (Julia Renkert) and Cup of Tea! :)  Thank you!

Thanks for your support!

8 comments:

  1. Already did! I actually found your blog through one of your posts on lauren's website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that's amazing!!! Just voted!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope you win!!

    -xx-
    Medge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! I checked out all the blogs picked and I absolutely love yours! Your style is my favorite!! Voted for you. Congrats girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You have my vote!! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting- I love Lauren too! I'll make sure to vote for you! :)

    --Amanda
    http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's freaking fantastic! I will vote for ya!

    ReplyDelete