Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's Time for Tea!


The theme of March's Tea Time is in celebration of the new season: Florals.  I see spring!  See how my three guests have incorporated florals into their outfits:

Check out Grace's blog, A Southern Drawl

Check out Kassi's blog, The Closet Intervention

Check out Skinny Moonstick's blog, Skinny Moonstick

And what I'm wearing to tea:


This month I'm serving Dragon Well White tea.  I recently got the chance to try this kind at my favorite local tea spot Goldfish Tea.  It's soooo tasty!  I snapped this pic on my phone to share its prettiness with you!



I chose these three guests for a few reasons.  First, I love reading their blogs and commenting back and forth on each other's posts.  They each seem like people I would invite to tea in real life!  Second, they each have great style!  The outfits they post on their blogs always continue to inspire me.

I hope you've enjoyed Cup of Tea's first edition of Tea Time!  If you're interested in "attending" April's Tea Time, shoot me an email at cupofteastyle@gmail.com.  Each month I will have a theme, whether it be something as simple as florals, or something more creative (I don't have any specific examples yet... feel free to suggest themes too!)

Happy Tea Time!

12 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Such a great idea Julia! I subscribe to Kassi's and S.'s blogs as well and I'm sure they would be fun to chat with (with tea) and go thrift shopping with- as well as you too! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving how you all incorporated the florals - such a pretty trend :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea! i'm obsessed with florals for this season.
    -Giuliana

    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of these posts!! Im also obssesed with florals:)

    Fashions on Top
    Fashions on Top Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me, Julia! :) I love and follow the other two bloggers you featured too! You have fabulous taste! ;) I love your outfit!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the floral trend, it's so ladylike and sophisticated! Perfect for tea time. Going to check out the other bloggers!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute idea, i love the theme you have going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute blog. I love the all the florals the ladies did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia! I love this idea! It's sooo cute! Also gives me new blogs to stalk! lol. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you sweetheart for featuring me! I want you to know that your blog is a delight as well, and I am very glad we have met here on the blog world! I would most definitely like to enjoy a cup of tea with you! You're an inspiration! And I adore your floral outfit as well as Kassi's and Grace's! You girls are great!
    Have a lovely day!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely amazing idea for your blog...this was such fun to read nad just brought some happiness to my day! Love the florals that you all chose, esp since they were all unique. And I love white tea myself...so I'm wishing I could join you for a cup :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute idea, goes with your blog so well! I love all the floral outfits, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete