Sunday, March 4, 2012

Springtime Yellow and New Bangs for Me!

I've slowly been accumulating spring-ish clothing even though the weather outside my window is far from warm and sunny.  All of the spring clothing colors have caught my eye and it's hard to wait until it's actually warm to start wearing them!  Even though it's still cold, I managed to get away without a sweater or long sleeved shirt this day:

cape: Apt. 9 | jeans: American Eagle | boots: Civico 10 | necklace: American Eagle | bracelet: H&M

Also, I'd like to point out that I now have some side sweeping bangs!  I thought it was time for a change.  I haven't had bangs for at least four years and I was a bit nervous on whether I would be able to commit to them or not.  I hate the feeling of no-longer wanting bangs and having to wait forever for them to grow out.  But for now I'm happy!

Have a great day!!

10 comments:

  1. the bangs look so good! i love your boots. as for spring, it's hard not to wear bright colors when every store you walk into has every (bright) color of the rainbow!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  2. bangs(or a fringe in my lingo) look lovely. your shirt is cool too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on new bangs! I JUST grew out mine :) it was four years since I had them, so it's fun for now for me! You look great, and the yellow cape is pretty too!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new bangs, they look great on you! I had bangs a few years ago and I had a love/hate relationship with them...loved how they looked but hated that they had to be cut so often. Your yellow cape is so pretty for spring! I've been wearing my spring clothes too even though it's still a little cold.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks adorable with the bangs! :)

    xx Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bangs are darling on you! It's a good look for ya, hon. And the yellow is SOOOOOO sunshine-y beautiful! Made my day cheery seeing you all dressed up.

    <3 cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, I love the little bang update, suits you beautifully! And I have such a weakness for boots & jeans, you can't get me out of mine.

    And thank you for the bloggy well wishes - so happy to have gotten it back. Here's a link to backing up your blog if you're interested, it's super easy!! http://bloggersitedesign.com/how-to-back-up-your-blogger-blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute bangs!! love the top; its so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your top is so cool, I love the color and flowy shape of it! It is very spring time ready :) And your new bangs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great shirt and you look very nice:)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete