Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What I Wore to Tea Time

In case you missed it, my first Tea Time post went really well!  I'm really happy with the response I've received on it.  It's making me more excited to have an April Tea Time! Lately, Cup of Tea has gotten a lot of exposure for being featured on LaurenConrad.com and it really inspired me to start giving back and featuring other bloggers/blogs that I enjoy.  I've already received a lot of requests to be featured in April!  How exciting!

A more detailed look at what I wore to my "tea party":


tank top: LC Lauren Conrad | pants: LC Lauren Conrad | black sweater and belt: H&M | shoes: DSW | necklace: American Eagle

Last week was a great week to photograph outfits.  The weather was gorgeous.  Unfortunately this week Michigan decided to go back to it's normal March weather and it's a bit chilly again.  Darn!  Well at least I can live through pictures of outfits from last week for a little while.  I miss the warmth!

Happy Tuesday!

14 comments:

  1. You are totally rocking those colored jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tea! and this outfit :) super cute I love the added belt on your waist!

    <3

    http://laafemmenikita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! Loving your pants and sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look so much! Love your sweet floral top.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that pretty floral top with those bright, fun pants! So cute Julia :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this whole outfit! I really enjoyed your "Tea Time" post and reading about the other girls. I hope the warm weather comes back to you soon!

    ❤Sara
    Sunny Blonde Studio

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock that outfit so cute I love the entire outfit and am ordering that necklace, so cute. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same thing happened in MN...went back to normality (well maybe a little warmer but close)...which is actually ok with me because I get to wear my spring clothes now!

    You are rocking those coral pants.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit! love your top! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful! I really like the LC pants&top! You styled it so pretty! I'm actually going to Kohl's this weekend because I have some gift cards to redeem, so I'm super excited to shop the LC collection! Yay!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yay, that's super exciting!! And look at that gorgeous sunshine, we've sadly also returned to a slightly chillier last few days. Boo! Love this outfit on you the florals + red jeans are, CUTE!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia! I love your style and blog. I need some red denim like that. YOu look great! Want to follow each other?
    xx
    nicole
    http://roccitystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color of your pants, I am currently on the hunt for some new colored skinnies!

    Mallory
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete