Saturday, March 24, 2012

Winter to Spring Color Bridge

This week has been absolutely gorgeous in Michigan!  We were hitting highs in the mid-80s!  That is crazy crazy weather for March in Michigan.  It's been nice to dig out the sandals and dresses though!  Since it is still March, yesterday I decided to mix winter colors and spring colors.

shirt: Forever21 | pants: LC Lauren Conrad | necklace: old | sandals: LC Lauren Conrad | belt: Land's End

I had never mixed navy blue and peach before but I think it came out pretty well!  Fresh color combinations keep the brain alive!

I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekends!  Tomorrow I'm planning on introducing my new pseudo Tea Time event here on Cup of Tea.  I'll be featuring three other bloggers who will be "guests" at my very first virtual tea party!  Come back tomorrow to fully understand what I'm talking about, I don't want to give too much away yet!

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. The color combination is like blueberries in a tart!

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that necklace with the lace detail photo. Pretty! Can't wait to see what a virtual tea party looks like!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the two colours go REALLY well together! Perhaps I should give it a try - I'm usually hesitant when it comes to navy since I'm kind of attached to pastels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love khaki and navy together. Great combination. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the navy and peach, so pretty! And the sandals are great, I really like this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete