Sunday, April 1, 2012

Another Season Passes...

Here it is April 1st and I haven't posted my Winter Recap yet!  So without further ado...



I clearly did not get as many outfits posted this winter as I did last fall and summer.  But hey, it was cold out!!

Well I'm off to go finish some web programming homework.  Even though I've only been officially graduated from college for a little over three months, it's already weird to say I have homework to do!  Why did I decide to enroll in another class again?

Happy April!

8 comments:

  1. I love these winter outfits, all of them look so cozy and I love the winter colors in your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of your outfits!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each and every one of those outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a really pretty blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your backdrops of the snow and the fall, especially the trees and the leaves! I miss the Midwest! And great recap of your outfit inspirations! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just really love the variety you have in your style...every outfit is unique and really fun! I think my favourite is the sweater/shorts/boots one...perfect for winter, looks straight out of a catalogue!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't seen the picture with the balloons, it's really cute :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely inspirations
    Welcome to visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other :))
    http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete