Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tea Time {april showers}


The theme of April's Tea Time post is appropriately April Showers. See how this month's guests styled a rainy day outfit:


Check out Becky's blog, Becky Bedbug


Check out Candice's blog, Teatime Thoughts


Check out Halina's blog, Halina Myers Personal Fashion


I see a connection in our rainy day outfits, and it wasn't even planned!  What's the common characteristic of Becky's hat, Candice's shirt, Halina's pants, and my dress?  Together we could make one snazzy outfit! Haha.

This month I'm serving Osmanthus Oolong.  A few weeks ago I tasted this kind for the first time and snapped a photo to share with you.  Yummy stuff, that's for sure!


I'm really glad I discovered these bloggers after my last Tea Time post. They each have great style and I'm excited to continue following them (okay, that sounded like I'm a creeper, I'm really not, I just enjoy reading their blogs!)

I hope you enjoyed this month's Tea Time!  If you're interested in "attending" May's Tea Time, send me an email at cupofteastyle@gmail.com.  I've still got some interested bloggers who inquired last month, but I'm always looking for new and inspiring blogs to follow and feature!

Happy Tea Time!

13 comments:

  1. I love all these outfits. And that tea looks delicious. I'll definitely be checking out these blogs! Hope you had a good weekend!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! Love the way everybody have their own style. Love the umbrella's and the shoes! Very nice post

    LOVE,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get your dress?? :) -natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the third outfit :) Such a cool trench

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! How exciting! Thank you for including me- I've really enjoyed seeing the other guests and can't wait to see who you choose next month.

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your floral print dress is so pretty, Julia! And your umbrella is so cute with the stripes. I'm definitely going to check out the other blogs :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including me, Julia!
    xx
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress cute
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All those rainy day outfits are SO cute! Love your dress especially - such a pretty pattern :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. You styled your dress barefoot...perfect for a rainy day! I love all the fun bright colours everyone put together...and once again, you picked a delicious tea!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so cute! :) I would love to participate in this post, I love tea time! I have a tea set and a tea corner at work <3 P.S. Congrats on being a part of the Lauren Conrad blogger contest! That is so amazing and I love your blog!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love all these rainy day outfits! Especially awesome since it's going to start raining tomorrow where I live and I seriously need some inspiration. Your dress is really pretty, I love that print and color :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did I tell you how much I love your tea time features! So cute, and such a great idea! Good choice in tea! I love oolong tea! It is served quite frequently in Japan, but not many Asian establishments here. Green tea is what most of them serve, from what I've found! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete