Thursday, May 24, 2012

Iced Tea and a Coral Dress

Well the heat sure is picking up here in Michigan. Just in time for a holiday weekend! Summer weather has arrived. I'm so excited for the upcoming long weekend. You will probably be able to find me on the patio with my book and a very large glass of iced tea.


dress: c/o Oasap | belt: Charlotte Russe | necklace: Forever 21 | shoes: Target

I recently used a store credit at Oasap to buy this lovely coral dress. I'm in love with this color lately (and mint, but I could fill an entire other blog entry with my current love for mint...I'll save that for another day).

It was my first time purchasing from Oasap and I was presently surprised with the selection of clothing they carry!  They have a wide mix of styles, a little something for everyone. And also adding to their greatness is that they offer free shipping worldwide! YES! If it wasn't for shipping costs, I would probably buy all of my clothing online. I really dislike spending a lot of time on shopping (don't misinterpret that. I love new clothes. I don't necessarily like shopping for them though). Anyway, I love the dress. It fits me perfectly. You mean I don't have to shorten the straps? Nope! For once the straps do not need to be shortened on me. Thank you, Oasap.

Does anyone have any exciting Memorial Day plans for this weekend? I'll be attending my monthly virtual Tea Time on Sunday! Be sure to drop back in to meet my three guests! They've got some great style to share with you!

See you at Tea Time!

17 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Oasap, but this dress is just lovely. I love coral so much I could probably have a blog just about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is lovely, Oasap has free shipping anywhere worldwide you say? hmmm.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coral color looks great on you! Good luck in that hot Mich weather time to turn on the AC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of your dress! Looks so pretty with your hair! :)
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress, love the shoes! Enjoy your weekend and iced tea!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so you know I'm going to tell you how much I love the color of that dress?! Great look and your hair is getting so long!!! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coral color is gorgeous on you! And how cute are your floral flats?! Looking forward to the Tea Time post :) Have a great weekend, Julia!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this coral colour on you, it's so lovely! Not to mention the fact that you've accessorized perfectly :) Enjoy Memorial Day weekend; I'll definitely be celebrating mine with some homemade ice tea now that you've got me craving it!

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  9. That color always looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous color on you! I'm loving coral this season.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this dress on you and how you belted it! I've actually never bought anything from oasap, buttttt I think I might try it out now! You look great!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coral looks so fresh and summery on you! :) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just have to say that I ADORE your blog! You have an amazing style!

    I would be so happy if you could check out my blog! <3
    http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. how fun! i love this post idea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its been heating up here in Wisconsin too so the perfect summer dress is the only way to move comfortably!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this. :) This color is everywhere and it's so pretty!
    P.S. Nice belt!

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  17. welcome)))
    http://diana-boyko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete