Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tea Time {picnic in the park}


May's Tea Time theme is Picnic in the Park.  See how this month's guests would attend a picnic in the park for Memorial Day:


Check out Vivienne's blog, Thrifted Shift


Check out Sharon's blog, The Tiny Heart


Check out Alexa's blog, Bright and Sassy


I thought that Memorial Day weekend would be the right time to attend a "picnic in the park."  To me, Memorial Day weekend marks the true beginning of summer, even if the actual season doesn't start for another month.  The weather is hot, the grass is green, and we're ready to picnic! 

This month I'm serving Peony White tea.  I tried this one out a few weeks ago when it was still cool enough outside to drink hot tea.  But remember, any hot tea can easily be made into an iced tea treat!  If it's hot where you are, add some ice cubes to this drink and get outside!


I hope you enjoyed this month's Tea Time!  I know I had fun putting it together.  Next month I think I'm going to start the switch to serving iced teas for the rest of the summer's Tea Time posts.  What do you think?  Yes?  

If you're interested in being featured, email me at cupofteastyle@gmail.com, I'd love to meet you!  I still have some inquiries from last month that I revisit when putting together the next post but I'm always interested in discovering new bloggers!

Happy Tea Time!


17 comments:

  1. I love the first two bloggers, so I definitely need to check out Alexa! I also am loving how you paired blues together. It's a perfect picnic outfit, especially for memorial day weekend.

    And I sort of have an obsession with lana del ray music. Hopefully, that's not too strange.

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stylish girls :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you are wearing to tea! Such a great idea, a picnic in the park! LOVE! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post! Thanks so much for having me to tea! I had a wonderful time! :)
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. I nominated you for the sunshine award on my blog today!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like fun ! You all look fantastic :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! What a great idea! I love Sharon's look. She is so cute!!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was wonderful, what a great idea! You have just inspired me to do a picnic in the park outfit post myself. I love your blog, just joined up, can't wait to see more.

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i used to have a vintage skirt nearly identical to sharon's! it reminded me of rainbow brite.... while it broke my heart, a bit, to depart with it, i gave it to my best friend so i know it is now in a good home.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is so lovely! I love your original content and the way you lay things out, like your playlist! It's nice and refreshing :) Lovely to meet you!

    Kate xo

    www.wake-up-lovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to all picnic bloggers! Great outfits and great summer-time playlist!

    DC2NYConfessions Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for inviting me to Tea Time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea to host tea parties for bloggers, they all look great :) Love that you have a wicker picnic basket, I miss those!


    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty stylish girls,see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a huge picnic basket :o)))

    *INTERVIEW + GIVEAWAY* - now on my blog: my interview with designer + vegan-friendly handmade NEON clutch GIVEAWAY!!!

    just JE NE SAIS QUOI
    Independent Fashion Bloggers
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    about.me/Jesika

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the idea of having iced tea - YUM! Such cute photos :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete