Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{DIY} Yogurt Kisses

It's been quite a while since I shared an exciting DIY project with you!  This one I tried a few weeks ago with my friend Claire.  It was a 95 degree day and we needed something nice and cold to snack on.

What you'll need
  • Yogurt
  • Parchment paper/pastry bag/Ziplock bag
  • Pastry styling tips
  • Baking pan
  • Waxed paper

Directions
  1. Prepare your parchment paper cone (or use a pastry bag or Ziplock bag) with the styling tip in the corner.
  2. Place a sheet of waxed paper down on your baking pan.
  3. Pour yogurt into paper cone/pastry bag.
  4. Squeeze your yogurt dots out onto your baking pan.
  5. Place baking ban in the freezer and wait about 1 hour before removing and enjoying your kisses!

This particular DIY was adapted from the one featured on Lauren Conrad's blog a few weeks ago.  What a treat!  Cheap, easy, and tasty fun.  And if you want to be cool you can serve them in a tea cup like we did.  We also experimented and used them between two mini-butter cookies to make a mini frozen yogurt sandwiches!  Also yummy!

What's your favorite summer dessert?

Enjoy!
 

14 comments:

  1. I love this DIY!!! I am so making it, it sounds so easy and yummy! Thank you for this great idea, plus I'm a frozen yogurt fan!

    Thank you for recommending Paris, unfortunately I don't have a Facebook account, but does she sell them on the Etsy or Ebay?
    Hahaha, I actually got my floppy hat today! My problem is I've a very small head, so it was a success!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. UH this looks delicious! I definitely need to try this out ASAP. I'll tell my friend about this DIY too...when we were young children, we would eat her pet rabbit's yogurt drops treats. Emburrrrassing. But they were good...

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love some of those...right about now :) SO yummy!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this post and this looks so yummy! I just found your blog and love it! i cannot wait to read your next post!
    -we just followed you and would appreciate it if you could do the same to us!


    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, sounds great for a hot day! Sometimes I'll just freeze a entire yogurt if I don't have any cold ice pops around :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks & sounds very delicious!!
    Definetely going to try it out :)

    LOVE,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing!

    check out my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin' or both ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a simple but yummy idea! I usually just freeze the entire yogurt container thing but then it is sooo hard to try to eat it because it is in one big chunk. Such a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so need to try this! What healthy yumminess! I think my favorite summer dessert is definitely ice cream! Actually, I like ice cream all year round! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, I actually used to make these as a kid & sprinkle shredded coconut on top! Always remind me of Summertime :)

    And thank you so much for letting me know about the broken link! I've just fixed it :)
    (https://www.facebook.com/SerpentineStreets)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  11. these sound so good and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delicious :)

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great yummy idea :)
    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete