What you'll need
- Parchment paper/pastry bag/Ziplock bag
- Pastry styling tips
- Baking pan
- Waxed paper
- Prepare your parchment paper cone (or use a pastry bag or Ziplock bag) with the styling tip in the corner.
- Place a sheet of waxed paper down on your baking pan.
- Pour yogurt into paper cone/pastry bag.
- Squeeze your yogurt dots out onto your baking pan.
- Place baking ban in the freezer and wait about 1 hour before removing and enjoying your kisses!
This particular DIY was adapted from the one featured on Lauren Conrad's blog a few weeks ago. What a treat! Cheap, easy, and tasty fun. And if you want to be cool you can serve them in a tea cup like we did. We also experimented and used them between two mini-butter cookies to make a mini frozen yogurt sandwiches! Also yummy!
What's your favorite summer dessert?