Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to Cup of Tea!

One year ago today Cup of Tea had its first entry!  At the time I wasn't quite sure that I could keep up with having a style blog, but the past year has proven to be so much fun!  I'm really glad I became a part of the community and have met so many great bloggers in the process.


So I decided to create a silly old animated GIF for your amusement.  After reading this article, I got inspired to give my unused skill of making animated GIFs some use.

Happy 1st Birthday Cup of Tea!

16 comments:

  1. Awww girl, Happy Birthday! You have created such a lovely blog! I love your blog and was wondering if you could check mines out.

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm just coming up on my first year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary! Well done!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog birthday! Can't wait to see what this 2nd year will bring for you! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really adorable! Love your blog very much...definitely wishing you a happy birthday and many more years of styling :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my HANDBAG GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogiversary, Julia! I love the GIF :) Enjoy your weekend!

    -Sharon
    Enter to win a clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stared at that GIF for way too long. I found it really intriguing haha! Happy birthday to your blog! Good thing I'm obsessed with it :)

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute maxi dress,the color is perfect with your skin :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ps: you´ve got a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, Happy Birthday! I think I may remember when you first started! Congrats! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what an exciting feeling, one year! happy birthday~

    You should do a giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete