Friday, July 20, 2012

10% Off Your eShakti Order!

Remember this dress?  Great news!  eShakti is generously offering Cup of Tea 10% off your order through July 31st!


eShakti has really unique and often retro-inspired clothing that ranges in size from 0-26W... something for everyone!  And even better, you can customize your order!  Yes, that means you can often choose sleeve style, dress length, and more.  I love that because most dresses I come across seem to be too short on me, so this way I can ensure that I'll love the length!

Make sure to use the code CU23LZA and order by July 31st!  They're having a 40% off sale right now and your discount can be used towards that, neat-o!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the graphic you made! You are so good lady!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looks, Julia! will surely check out their blogs! Love your teal shorts and the embroidered pheasant blouse!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete