Sunday, July 29, 2012

Call for Entries!


For August I'm going to try something new for my monthly Tea Time series.  Instead of asking you to email me and then finding out what the theme will be, I'm going to just tell you up front!  That way, you'll have a better idea if you're the right fit for that month's party.

August's Tea Time theme is going to be Lawn Party.  The summer will be coming to an end...think cute dresses, games of croquet, hats, champagne, and laughs.  What would you wear?

Submit your outfits to cupofteastyle@gmail.com by August 15th to be featured on Sunday, August 19th.  Please include a song title & artist to be included in the playlist!

What's your opinion, do you like this way of going about gathering Tea Time guests more?  Let me know what you think in the comments!  I would love feedback.


3 comments:

  1. hmmm-- this sounds like a good challenge... i'm already thinking that it is totally doable, just wondering about the song... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Julia! Would love to participate:)
    Xo
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that sounds fun. I'm going to try to put something together for this.

    Also, enjoy Florence tomorrow! It really was the best concert I've ever seen; I know you'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete