Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Grandma's Tea Cup

A little over a week ago I started sharing photos from a shoot I did with my friend Lauren of Lauren Mac Design.  Here is part two!  In these photos I used my grandma's old tea cup as my prop.  Very fitting eh?


jacket: c/o LC Lauren Conrad // shirt: Forever 21 // skirt: Forever 21 // shoes: c/o LC Lauren Conrad // necklace: gift // ring: Stella & Dot

I would like to thank you all for the great comments on my last post.  They all were very positive and I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in those thoughts.  I think I've reached a point where I need to mix up my routine a little and not be so hard on myself with getting posts up.  As much as I love blogging, I love living life too.  For the next month or so I probably won't be online as much as I have been.  I still look forward to reading your posts but I won't be able to comment as frequently.  Please know that I'm still here and would love to stay connected!  I hope to return to a blogger routine once the summer wraps up, but until then I want to enjoy the last sounds of summer.  The long days, the sounds of crickets, a book in my lap.

I have a few posts lined up (including August's Tea Time!) for the upcoming weeks so don't think I'm leaving!  You can't scare me off that easily :)

Happy Wednesday!

17 comments:

  1. I took the weekend off so I just read your introspective post about blogging. There's definitely a burn-out factor with it, isn't there? And I love it so much when comments are clearly a response to my WORDS! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time off and I'll pass along my husband's advice: When a fun hobby starts to feel like work, it's time to take a break. Take care!
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice dainty tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jacket...it's such a great neutral colour!

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are adorable! i love that you used the tea cup as a prop - and i love that jacket & your shoes


    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? If you want just follow me and send me your link on lavieenrose.blog8@gmail.com and I will follow you immediately
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, glad you're not scared off! You're too lovely and genuine of a blogger for us to lose you :)
    I completely agree with your last paragraph of this post...seriously, enjoy living life too!
    Your friend's photographs turned out amazing btw, love how you used another sentimental prop - so classy and pretty!

    Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely stunning in these pictures. Not only do I love this outfit, but your post as well. It doesn't matter how many breaks you take, I'm still obsessed with you (in a non-creepy way).

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, so this is one of my favorite outfits of yours! And your teacup and tea time posts have been making me want to invest in a tea set! You know, I said the same thing this month about being quiet and being busy- which I am busy- but for some odd reason, I seem to be able to post more...I don't know if it's just because I am so busy that taking an hour to post something isn't much of a big deal. And, of course, I can't help but visit and catch up on what my friends\favorite bloggers are doing! Of course, as much as I want to get out and enjoy the weather, I end up taking so much pictures in the process as well! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Love that skirt on you, and your hair/makeup looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing! and you just got a new follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit, that jacket is stunning, and I love that you used your grandma's teacup as a prop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww such adorable photos. :) And yes, the cup is very fitting!

    Come swing by to enter my Alainn Bella Giveaway!

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These photos are so cute - your eyes look beautiful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so pretty! LOVE the LC jacket and shoes. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the first photo, the tea cup is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute outfit! Love the LC jacket and the blouse is so pretty!
    Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? I would love to keep in touch. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete