Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tea Time {lawn party}


For the conclusion of summer, it's time for a last big hurrah!  What better way to do that than to have an end of summer Lawn Party?  See how this month's two guests styled their looks!


Check out Jessica's blog, The Jessica L Blog


Check out Tara's blog, Penniless Socialite


I've never actually been to an official lawn party but I imagine it to consist of summer dresses, sunhats, cocktails, and games of croquet.

For the past week or so, Michigan weather has been chilly in comparison to the outrageous heat we've had this summer.  It's been a nice break and it's making me look forward to the upcoming fall months!  So even though it's still summer, I decided to go back to serving hot tea.


I hope you enjoyed this month's Tea Time!  Be sure to check out Jessica and Tara's blogs! I'm so happy they took part in my tea party.

I'm out of ideas... what should the theme be for September?  I'm taking suggestions! :)




20 comments:

  1. Everyone looks cute! Hot tea sounds good right about now, we've had a cold snap, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for asking me over to your tea party! Too bad we can't have a real one! It would be fun! And oolong tea happens to be my favorite- okay one of my favorites! I learned to love it in Japan! And love "There She Goes"! It reminds me of "So I Married An Axe Murderer"! I just aged myself! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so much fun! i love all the looks and the playlist and the tea. what about a german/oktoberfest theme - september is the month of oktoberfest (funny enough) after all.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you ladies look great! Love the dresses you all wore :)
    Hmmm, for September I really can't think of anything right now...although I'm sure you'll come up with something!

    Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. you ladies are rocking those dresses! loving the looks :) Song#5 <33333

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the looks, this is such a cute idea!!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute post!!! Now I wanna have a lawn party! : )

    xo
    Venessa
    http://www.everything-pretty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very nice! :-)

    -e


    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these looks and the idea of a lawn party this time of year... Some Nights has been my anthem the past couple of weeks... and I have a smile on my face humming it right now!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Sixpence None the Richer in my head now! (Which is a good thing, love that song). You look great in that blue color - very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How much fun is this blog?! I immediatly added you to my google list! And, Hello! The fashion is so fab! Love! Keep up the fun/fab work! www.embellishconsignment.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay lawn parties! ( I have never been to one either, but this is what I imagine people would wear to it) I love all the dresses you all are wearing. So perfect for the last summer days :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is incred, love the photos
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post, love the idea and all the outfits are great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh mah goodness, I love this idea/theme and both of these ladies and that makes me happy that I found your blog through them! You all look so so cute and perfect for a garden tea party! Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete