Sunday, September 9, 2012

Just Bloomed

Finally I bring you the third and final installment to my photo shoot with Lauren Mac Design series.  [part one] & [part two]  These were taken last spring when the flowers had just bloomed!


shirt: c/o LC Lauren Conrad // pants: H&M // necklace: gift

My prop for these were the lovely white flowers!  They were blooming all over this property we shot at.  After a long winter the flowers were just a sight to behold.  These photos are mostly upper body head shots instead of being outfit photos.  If I were a senior in high school I would probably have used the first one for one of my senior pictures!  Of course, if I told someone now that I was a senior in high school they would probably believe me... haha, oh the joys of sometimes looking younger than I am!

Anyway, Lauren did a fantastic job with these photos.  Fingers crossed that we can collaborate again!

Have a great Monday tomorrow!  I promise I will jump back on the blog bandwagon this week and start checking in to see what you all have been up to!

 


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I wish I had a photographer friend like you! Also, I love that top and the necklace is beautiful! I was going to ask where did you get it, and I saw that it's a gift! I love how you're sipping tea in that one photo... =) -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are wonderful, you look amazing! And i like how you used the flowers and the teacup as props. The teacups totally matches your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos came out gorgeous! I love the lace on the top, very pretty and feminine. I get mistaken for a high school student too...everyone thinks I'm so young!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a Mint Statement Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos. Really like the top you're
    wearing :)

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look SO beautiful in these pictures! Love it.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That soft shade of blue is so pretty on you - love the greenish necklace, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS pictures!!! Love, love, love!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! I love that blouse!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite shot. :) 10/10 Double thumbs up! :)

    ReplyDelete