Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Brown & Blue

I must start this post out with a giant GO TIGERS!!!  Anyway, over the weekend I got my house inspected and the results were very good!  So that makes me happy.  Now I just have to wait for closing!  I went to Kohl's today to try and start finding kitchen items, and of course hardly anything was on sale in the kitchen department.  How does that happen?  It's Kohl's!  Everything is always on sale!  Well apparently not.  So I left empty handed.  At least I have an idea of what I want though, I just have to keep checking the sale paper.

dress: Forever 21 // sweater: Anthropologie // tights: Target // 
boots: Target // belt: Target // necklace: American Eagle // purse: Target

I'm finally starting to de-stress a bit and enjoy some fall activities.  Over the weekend I completed my Halloween costume, so now I just have to figure out how I'm going to do my hair.  This weekend I plan to go to the cider mill for the second time!  Yay!  And on a more random note, I've started watching New Girl and am completely obsessed.  I caught up on the first season last week and now am ready to start digging into the second season which I've been recording.  I love Zooey Deschanel's style so much!

Have a great week!

17 comments:

  1. New girl is the best!! You look so great, I love the patterns!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. HomeGoods (sometimes on its own, other times inside TJ MAXX stores) is my go to for affordable kitchen/home items... You have to check back and maybe dig a little but there are total gems for steals of deals! So exciting about your positive house inspection, I am second hand excited for you!

    Can't wait to see your Halloween costume!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, glad the house is looking good! :)
    Gorgeous layered outfit girl, I love that rich blue cardigan you're rocking. Plus, nothing like some awesome boots!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in this outfit - so cute! And New Girl is amazing :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. new girl is my fav! i laugh so hard i cry :)

    congrats on the house inspection, that is the scariest part!!

    Love your fall outfit. Seriously can't go wrong with a dress tights and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute in this outfit, I love everything about it. Oh yay the inspection is over, honestly that is one of the more stressful parts. You're almost there! For kitchen stuff, you should try Bed Bath & Beyond, especially because they have those awesome coupons! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love Zooey Deschanel! Well, what girl doesn't? I loved her on Elf too, but I think she really looks amazing with dark long hair. Also, Walmart\Target have nice stuff too, but I'm sure you already thought of that. Also, I LOVE this outfit! That's not an easy to find sweater either! ;) -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable, I especially love your sweater. Totally perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news,glad that the house inspection was successful, well hopefully you can find great furniture on sale! Ohh I'm a big fan of New Girl show, Zooey is the person who inspired me to change my hair color:))
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia,
    Coming back to blogging after a bit of a break and its great to see your blog thriving! Great going.
    xx
    Siddy
    www.SiddySays.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear ya! Just discovered New Girl a few months ago and totally marathoned the first season and waited patiently for the second season to begin. I laugh out loud every single episode, the characters are all so hilarious. Glad you love it too xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very adorable outfit! Following your blog now that I found it!

    xo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your dress, super cute with the cardigan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute preppy outfit! And being from Michigan, I'm in total support of your 'go Tigers' statement :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wwzdw.com is awesome if you like new girl a bit too much and want all her outfits (i do!)

    and i LOVE that dress! the print is so cutee and your cardigan goes with it perfectly

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!! This is a great site!! Haha thanks for sharing, I'm definitely bookmarking it :)

      Julia

      Delete