Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Reaching That Point

Alright, I've reached that point.  That point where I am using my last fall-back batch of photos that I already had edited and sized ahead of time.  This weekend I will [try and] make myself sit down and edit some photos or else this blog will be pointless.  Don't want that to happen!

jeans: H&M // sweater: H&M // blouse: Delia's // 
jacket: Target // shoes: Target // scarf: Kohl's

This was a Pinterest inspired outfit.  That site is very handy for giving new light to items I already have in my closet!  Please ignore my hair here.  No further explanation, just ignore it, thanks.

In other news, I really have to stop saying that all this house-buying business is all under control.  I spoke too soon.  The next round of craziness is swooping through right now.  I'm just going to stop mentioning it here until it's a done deal!  And that you'll get to see all my house-improvement posts that I'm sure I'll have!

Happy Wednesday!
 

11 comments:

  1. I love the scarf and the jacket in the last photo!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jacket and scarf! You look ready for chilly Fall weather.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket! And I actually think your hair looks great. Good luck with all the house craziness!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha oh man, I've got a batch of backup photos ready to post in case I run out of time to photograph new outfits. I don't blame you in the slightest!
    I love this fall outfit Julie, that houndstooth scarf is fantastic ♥

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your snood lady! Good luck with the house buying craziness! Don't worry about us, we will be here when the crazy is over :)
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last look-great jacket! Ohh Julia, good luck with house improvements!!!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tough edge that jacket gives this look! And I'm the same with storing up photos to use haha :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute - you look very cozy in that fun scarf! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see your house improvement posts! I hope you're faring well through this house-buying\new-ownership business! Once all the stress of closing and signing wears off, you'll have a house you're excited to decorate and furnish! It's a great feeling! Hope your Thanksgiving was awesome! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I love Pinterest...! :) I totally get what you mean about those pictures, I need to make some new ones ASAP! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear you on that one! Hope you'll be back soon! SO glad I found your blog and can't wait to follow along!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete