Helloooo!! It's been quite a while since I've posted hasn't it? Well, a lot has happened in the past month! I am now officially a home owner. I finally closed on the house in mid-November and am in the midst of home improvement projects. Since the house was technically "vacant" when I bought it (it had been empty for over 90 days) I now have to get it all up to code in order for the city to give me a certificate of occupancy. So until I finish doing that, I can't really move in yet.
So you could see why I dropped off the outfit-post-wagon, but I'm here today to share the results of my List of Things To Accomplish - Fall 2012 post! There was only one that I did not accomplish, and that was to sit around a bon-fire. Sad. Something to put on my list next fall! Here's what I did do:
1. Go to the cider mill (more than once!)
2. Pick out a pumpkin and carve it!
3. Drink hot cider
4. Stomp through some pretty leaves
5. VOTE! (This was not on my original list but it should have been. I love voting!)
6. Watch "Young Frankenstein" (for the millionth time!)
7. Dress up for Halloween and dance! I was Daphne from Scooby Doo!
8. Read by a fire in the fireplace. I read "Memoirs of a Geisha" for the first time...SUCH a good read!
I hope all of your Novembers went well. In all honesty, it's been nice to do other things than blogging and reading blogs. I love you all and I love my blog, but there's more to my life.
With my new house and all of the house projects involved with it, I will have some great material to post! I'm thinking about turning Cup of Tea into more of a lifestyle blog, with fashion included of course. I love posting outfits, but there are so many other things I love too! So I've been preparing. I went through my entire house and photographed each room from different angles to prepare for Before & After posts! Can't wait to share!
What were you able to accomplish this fall?