Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Yellow Kitchen For Me

While I still don't have any "after" photos for my house projects yet, I will share more "in progress" photos. Today I'm in the kitchen and picking out paint colors again!


As you can see I plan to paint the kitchen and dining room yellow. The question is which yellow?  I think I know which one I'm going with... what do you think?

The bathroom color has been selected and painted.  A couple days ago I had the sink installed too! At least one room is close to being done!

I'll post more updates as I have them!

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. awww! so bright and summery! i like the one closest to the light switch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have the cutest house ever! Can't wait to see the finished projects :)

    Enter to win an $80 voucher to MsDressy!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go with the brightest. You won't refer it on a sunny day. :)

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog seriously makes mine look pathetic!! i love all of our posts and this yellow kitchen is going to look SOO cute!!
    I found your blog off LaurenConrad.com's forum! I’m excited to follow you and see your upcoming posts! Check out my blog at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com
    XO Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my kitchens walls is also yellow. But it's pastell yellow. It's like summer, when I look at the wall! :)

    ReplyDelete