Sunday, January 13, 2013

Green Patchwork Quilt

Yes you're seeing this correctly.  I am updating my blog twice in one week.  Simply amazing.  Anyway, if you read my last post about my dilemma with all of the green paint colors I'm dealing with for my bathroom, here is proof to my designer craziness:


What you see here is a patchwork quilt of green bathroom paint options.  LOOK at that.  I have decided on one though.  It was the very last one I tried.  If I had not liked it, I would have pretty much exhausted my options.

I can't wait until this room is done so I can finally show off some "after" pictures here on Cup of Tea!  In the meantime this "progress" picture will have to do.  Next steps: paint the bathroom one color, install sink and medicine cabinet!  Woo!

Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Or you could just start a new trend of color patchwork bathrooms. :)

    Yay, I'm glad you found one you like!

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the finished product! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol oh my goodness, you really were having a tough time deciding, weren't you?
    Haha, glad you found the right one though!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay a pic of the house :) can't wait to see more. See i can never decide on colors so i just don't paint lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I just saw your comment in Lauren's forum. So I thought I'd check your blog out and I actually really like it! Maybe you'd like to check mine out as well :) it's http://vickynspiration.blogspot.com . We bloggers have to stick together!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you've finally settled on a colour, hope it goes well. Happy decorating :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. I have found you through the Lauren Conrad website, and I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other. Just leave a comment to let me know.
    My Fashion blog: I'm A Love Addict
    ENTER>>>Dress and make-up goodies Giveaway<<<

    ReplyDelete