Sunday, February 17, 2013

Being a Guest Model

A couple weeks ago I helped my friend Lauren out by being a model for the photography classes that she's teaching at Paint Creek Center for the Arts. So much fun! The students were great too. Here are a couple shots the students took:

all photos taken by Lauren's students, slight editing done by me

rose shirt: Forever 21 // brown shorts: LC Lauren Conrad // 
peach pants: LC Lauren Conrad // purple blouse: Charlotte Russe // 
white sweater: Delia's

Later in the week I'll share a few more from the other class I modeled for.  Happy Sunday!


10 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful!!! Great shots as well! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much fun! You are a totally doll in that first picture! LOVE
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Julia, you look so pretty in these! The students did a good job - although I'm sure it helps to have such a beautiful model ;)
    Haha, love the outfit with the brown leather shorts!

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun pictures!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Also I had them moment where I was like holy crap this girl looks like my friend Suze... then I realized that you are Julia and Suze has already pointed this out via instagram and I follow you there. *head desk*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute shots! Love those brown leather shorts!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com
    Blog, Inc. Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pictures are super cute! haha, cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are fun, my fave is the first one! Also like those leather shorts, ive bernsearvhing for a brown or khaki pair for awhile now, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have mentioned that in my post, I completely forgot! Thanks for reminding me... anyway, the brown shorts are actually from Kohl's (LC Lauren Conrad) but there a few years old now.

      Delete