Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Surrounded by Creativity and a Pine Cone

In my last post I shared some photos taken by the students in the photography class that my friend Lauren teaches. Well here are more! These were taken by the beginner students at Paint Creek Center for the Arts. Only one outfit this time, but it was just as fun!

all photos by students, slight editing by me

polka dot blouse: Charlotte Russe // jeans: American Eagle // shoes: Target

I love being a part of creativity. I strive to surround myself with it every day. It was fun to watch the students learn as they photographed...which angles were most flattering (And which angles were not! Those photos are not being posted!), composition and how to direct the model. Paint Creek Center for the Arts is lucky to have Lauren as a teacher there because she does a fabulous job!


6 comments:

  1. these are great! i love the pine cone one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and cute! :-)

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, flattering angles are key!
    Love these gorgeous shots of you Julia, you just model naturally :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so important to constantly seek out creativity. I love this look. You look so pretty!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog layout!!! IT'S SO CUTE AND WONDERFUL. Hope you can stop by sometime(:

    xx, Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete