Sunday, February 3, 2013

Vintage Valentine Inspiration

It's February! Let's talk Valentine's Day.  I say it every year, but in my opinion, Valentine's Day is not a "Hallmark Holiday" (Sweetest Day is though).  In fact, people have been exchanging valentines since the 1840s! What's not to like about receiving a valentine? Later in the week I'll share a simple DIY Valentine post, but until then, get inspired with these fun vintage valentines!

valentine images via pinterest 

Do you have any grand plans for your valentines?  Share in the comments!

 

3 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so cute! I'd love a vintage Valentine :)
    And as for me...I'll be spending Valentines with friends and chocolate. Because who needs a boy when you've got chocolate? And ice cream? And rom coms?

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage valentines are SO much fun! I'll be going on a road trip to visit old friends where the weather is warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the different styles over the ages, with the same main idea (same holiday) all along! I like the clocks. :)

    -e

    ReplyDelete