Wednesday, July 3, 2013

To Return

I'm back! For a minute.

Since taking a break from Cup of Tea (my last post was in March believe it or not!) I've regained some of my sanity. I go back and forth between feeling okay with sharing online and then all of a sudden it doesn't feel right posting my photos to the world.

I'm here to say that I've been considering the return to the blog world, with some changes. First, I want to redesign my layout and second, I want to simplify. We'll see what that means.

Have a great 4th of July holiday weekend!


Julia

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back!

    Have a good holiday!
    Grace
    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome back! Happy 4th!

    ❤Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to hear that you are enjoying your "time off"! balance is the key to happiness in my book!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see you back! ive been working on simplifying too, just got to boil it down and keep it to whatever you personally enjoy!! id love to see some house tour photos too :)

    carisa
    Bunnies and Pearls

    ReplyDelete