Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Asking the Wedding Party

It's been quite some time since I've written a post on Cup of Tea, so I'll start things out with an update to my personal life: I'm engaged! Since the end of April my fiance Dan and I have been starting to plan our wedding. October 1, 2016 here we come! We already have the venue, band and photographer booked. Go us!

What's next? Ask the wedding party! With Pinterest playing such a huge role in wedding inspiration these days, it was extremely tempting to throw down a hundred bucks on some cute but overly extravagant way to "pop the question" to our potential bridesmaids and groomsmen. We instead decided to keep it simple and inexpensive so I created cute little tags to hang on the neck of wine and ale bottles.


The tags must have been a hit because they all agreed to be a part of our wedding! Now let's open one of those bottles of wine and celebrate!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i LOVE this idea though! So cute! Also, CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you and the lucky groom and your wedding party! I love the tablecloth almost as much as the beautiful labels you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very nicely done! <3 HOORAY!!!! :-D

    e

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed this idea is just wonderful dear and I appreciate it more as I really needed it. Anyway, I am getting married at New York venues and had done whole planning thing just need to ask my bridesmaid and it will be great if you help me with some more crafty ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete