Sunday, November 8, 2015

Crafty Friends & Christmas Gifts

I love a calm Sunday afternoon. It has cooled down in metro Detroit, and I'm curled up on my couch cross-stitching a rooster eating a watermelon. I love that nerdy crafting culture is so in right now, I can feel like a cool kid and be myself at the same time! Hah.

While my stitches won't be ready to sell for a while yet (I've got to build up my inventory of cross-stitch coolness), I've got a few creative friends who have sweet shops! So here is my shameless promotional post for them, because they're awesome!

Creatures by CC
This is my future sister-in-law Claire's shop. With her mad crocheting skills she creates the cutest little creatures! They're all her original designs, and I seriously can't get enough of them. In my living room alone I've got three of them hanging around and looking cute!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CreaturesByCC

Impress Burlap Printing
This my is my friend Kaylee's shop. Always on-trend, this girl designs her own typographical quotes and prints them on burlap for framing. If you like the HGTV show Fixer Upper, this shop is for you! Psst... she takes custom orders too!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ImpressBurlapPrints

Rusty Feathers Design
This is my friend Sarah's shop. She is a super talented artist, designer and bird nerd. That plus having nifty screen-printing skills brings you a shop of clever creations!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahzagacki

Enjoy! While I hate to even bring up Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving (I know, I know... I'm sorry!) for those of you who like to get a jump on things, take a peek at these shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment